Upright Horizontal Arcade Machine
Arcade Classics Horizontal Upright Arcade Machine™
Experience a blast from the past with our Horizontal Upright Arcade Machine™. Your favorite upright horizontal classic arcade games are now readily available for play! Modern state of the art electronics play just like the original arcade games of the ’80s. Our upright classic arcade machine provides AUTHENTIC sound, graphics and action transporting you back in time, just like you remember it from your local arcade. This is one of our most popular uprights since it has the ability to play all your favorite horizontal arcade games on one machine. Our cabinets are compatible (via a Jamma PCB Arcade Game Board) with most of the classic games from the '80s.
Our Arcade Classics Horizontal Upright Arcade Machine™ normally runs for $2,999 but they are on sale this week for only $2499, and comes decorated with impressive arcade artwork. We offer a Three Year Warranty as well as *FREE Shipping to most areas! For over 35 years, Arcade Classics has been a leader in the arcade game machine industry, due to our world class arcade machines, impeccable customer service, and experienced staff.
Popular Horizontal Arcade Games
Compatible with many of the classic arcade game circuit boards using the universal JAMMA connector. If your favorite arcade game is not included in the list below, please call 800-511-9895 or email us for a complete list. Please reference the exact classic arcade game machine you are interested in.
Act-Fancer: Cybernetick Hyper Weapon
Adventures of Robby Roto
Calorie Kun vs Moguranian
Clu Clu Land
Dai Ressya Goutou
Do! Run Run
Double Dragon II – The Revenge
Fairyland Story, The
Hyper Sports Special
Mr. Do!’s Castle
Mr. Do!’s Wild Ride
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun
Onna Sansirou – Typhoon Gal
P-47 – The Phantom Fighter
Pirate Ship Higemaru
Pitfall II – The Lost Caverns
Qix II: Tournament
Sea Fighter Poseidon
Space Fighter X (SF-X)
Space Invaders Deluxe
Stargate (Defender II)
Stroke & Match Golf
Super Cross II
Super Mario Bros.
Track & Field
Vs. 10-Yard Fight
Wheel of Fortune
Wizard of Wor
Yie Ar Kung-Fu
Arcade Classics Commercial Quality Arcade Machines are designed to run 24/7… for decades on end.
- The Furniture Grade Cabinet adds a delightful ambience to any setting. Others use lower quality materials for their cabinets. Conversely, many of our clients place our Upright Arcade Machines in a high profile location in their home or business due to the quality and look of our cabinets. Inside the cabinet, everything is clean, neat, and easily accessible.
Arcade Monitor: The KEY to experiencing a true arcade classic game experience.
Monitor Life Span: Our high-end, commercial, AUTHENTIC arcade monitors are designed for 24/7 heavy arcade use. On the contrary, all arcade machines sold today (except ours) come with a standard LCD or LED computer monitor which has a short life span.
Monitor View: Our full-view authentic arcade monitor allows spectators to have a consistent clear view of the action no matter what angle the screen is viewed.
Competitors use LCD or LED monitors that are not full-view. These monitors, which are most commonly used for computers, are designed for “straight-on” viewing only. As a result, spectators will not be able to see the action clearly. To simulate this problem, place a laptop or a computer monitor flat on a table with the screen facing up. Next, walk around the monitor, taking careful note of how the picture changes and gets distorted depending on the angle.
Only our full-view authentic arcade monitor gives spectators an amazing clear picture no matter where they stand, allowing them to enjoy the action along with the player(s).
Monitor Size: Our 21” arcade monitor comes with a true 21” viewable screen. On the other hand, all LCD or LED monitors sold elsewhere come with a viewable screen size that is 2” less than stated due to the frame of the monitor.
Monitor Aspect Ratio: Warning - Never buy an arcade machine with a 19” or 24” LCD or LED Monitor!
Classic arcade games of the ’80s were originally designed to be played on a squarer-shaped, 4:3 aspect ratio monitor. We are the only company left today that still offers this monitor. Authentic 4:3 arcade monitors are very expensive. As a result, many years ago arcade companies shifted entirely over to 19” or 24” LCD or LED computer monitors. These monitors come with an aspect ratio of 16:10 or 16:9. Aspect Ratio is critical because any monitor over a 4:3 (like the 16:10 or 16:9) is considered wide screen. The well-known problem with wide screen monitors with regards to classic arcade machines is that these monitors do NOT authentically display the arcade games of the ’80s in their proper dimension. The end result? These monitors stretch and distort the classic games which also alters the original speed of the game!
If you want an AUTHENTIC ’80s arcade classic experience, it is only possible with our 21” Military Grade LCD Arcade Monitor.
21” Military Grade LCD Arcade Monitor: Our 21” Military Grade LCD Arcade Monitor is far superior to any other LCD or LED monitor sold in arcade machines today. As explained above, our monitor has an exceptional life span and a full-view feature so spectators can clearly enjoy the action at all angles. And most importantly, our 21” viewable screen comes with the coveted 4:3 aspect ratio that provides a perfect replica of the original arcade games of the ’80s.
If you want the very best in classic arcade game play then this is the monitor for you. It authentically reproduces the games of the ’80s, just the way you remember them.
- Extra Wide Expanded Control Panel: Our extra wide control panel allows for side by side – two player action.
- Simultaneous Play: Two players can play head to head simultaneously!
- Eight-Way Arcade Quality Joysticks and Buttons: Our upright incorporates 2 joysticks along with 6 buttons on each side. They give you that authentic “feel”… solid, smooth, controlled game movement just like you remember it.
- Lighted Marquee: The top of our Horizontal Upright Arcade Machine™ includes a lighted marquee. Most uprights sold today do not offer this feature.
- Allows for Free Play or Accepts Coins. Equipped with a commercial grade – sophisticated electronic coin mechanism to easily handle the demands of any commercial location. In a home setting, you’ll still receive the same commercial coin-op. This is unlike what you’d receive from our competitors, who only affix a “sticker” to make it look like a coin-op. A commercial grade coin-op adds tremendous value to your upright arcade machine, whether you use it or not.
- Protected with the Highest Quality Tempered Glass Monitor Top: The clarity of game play combined with the look and feel of thick tempered glass is far superior over competitors that use plexiglass tops.
- Locking Wheels: Our Horizontal Upright Arcade Machine™ includes wheels for easy placement. Once set in place simply engage the locking wheel mechanism.
3 Year Comprehensive Warranty: Everyone else only has 90 days or 1 year warranty. Our high level of commitment is evidenced by the industry's best 3 year comprehensive warranty which includes free parts.
*FREE SHIPPING (except for Alaska, Hawaii, Canada & International order which has a small shipping fee).
Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Expanded Customer Service Hours: 9am – 10pm
Call for world class service: 1-800-511-9895
For over 35 years, Arcade Classics™ has continued to offer the industry’s very best Upright Arcade Machines™.
For people looking to set up the ultimate gamer’s paradise for their home or business the Arcade Classics Upright Arcade Machine™ is the number one choice.