Trackball Arcade Games Machine
Arcade Classics Cocktail Table Arcade Machine with Trackballs™
Experience a blast from the past with our Cocktail Table Arcade Machine with Trackballs™. Your favorite joystick and trackball arcade games are now readily available for play! The 3″ commercial trackball is used in games like Centipede®, Millipede®, Arkanoid®, and Super Breakout®. Our Cocktail Table Arcade Machine with Trackballs™ is one of our more exciting classic arcade machines and has become one of the most popular due to its ability to play games that originally used a trackball, which is particularly popular with arcade purists. Modern state of the art electronics play just like the original trackball arcade games of the ’80s. Our Cocktail Table Arcade Machine™ provides AUTHENTIC sound, graphics and action transporting you back in time, just like you remember it from your local arcade while enjoying trackball arcade games.
Our Arcade Classics Cocktail Table Arcade machine with Trackballs™ normally runs for $2,824 but they are on sale this week for only $2224. We offer a Four Year Warranty as well as *FREE Shipping to most places! For over 30 years, Arcade Classics has been a leader in the industry, due to our world class trackball arcade games, impeccable customer service, and experienced staff.
POPULAR LICENSED GAME PACKAGES:
- NAMCO 20 Year Reunion with Ms. Pac-Man®, Galaga®, Pac-Man®
- Team Play 2005 re-release of Donkey Kong®, Donkey Kong Jr.®
- Team Play board with Centipede®, Millipede®
- 25th Silver Anniversary board featuring Space Invaders®, Qix®
- NAMCO Classic Game Collection 1 with Galaga®, Xevious®, Mappy®
- NAMCO Classic Game Collection 2 with Dig Dug®, Pac-Man®, Rally-X®
Most Licensed Game Packages are available. If your favorite classic trackball arcade game is not included in the list above or below, please call 800-511-9895 or email us for a complete list. Please reference the exact arcade machine you are interested in.
Other popular trackball arcade games available are:
Dig Dug II®
Donkey Kong 3®
Donkey Kong Jr.®
King and Balloon®
Mr. Do!’s Castle®
Pac & Pal®
Space Invaders Deluxe®
Super Mario Bros.®
Arcade Classics Commercial Quality Trackball Arcade Games are designed to run 24/7… for decades on end.
- The Furniture Grade Cabinet adds a delightful ambience to any setting, and comes in Black Wood Grain finish. Others use lower quality materials for their cabinets. Conversely, many of our clients place our classic arcade machines in their living room or high profile location in their business due to the quality and look of our cabinets. Inside the cabinet, everything is clean, neat, and easily accessible.
Arcade Monitor: The KEY to experiencing a true arcade classic game experience.
Monitor Life Span: Our high-end, commercial, AUTHENTIC arcade monitors are designed for 24/7 heavy arcade use. On the contrary, trackball arcade games sold today (except ours) come with a standard LCD or LED computer monitor which has a short life span.
Monitor View: Our full-view authentic arcade monitor allows spectators to have a consistent clear view of the action no matter what angle the screen is viewed.
Competitors use LCD or LED monitors that are not full-view. These monitors, which are most commonly used for computers, are designed for “straight-on” viewing only. As a result, spectators will not be able to see the action clearly. To simulate this problem, place a laptop or a computer monitor flat on a table with the screen facing up. Next, walk around the monitor, taking careful note of how the picture changes and gets distorted depending on the angle.
Only our full-view authentic arcade monitor gives spectators an amazing clear picture no matter where they stand, allowing them to enjoy the action along with the player(s).
Monitor Size: Our 21” arcade monitor comes with a true 21” viewable screen. On the other hand, all LCD or LED monitors sold elsewhere come with a viewable screen size that is 2” less than stated due to the frame of the monitor.
Monitor Aspect Ratio: Warning - Never buy trackball arcade games with a 19” or 24” LCD or LED Monitor!
Classic arcade games of the ’80s were originally designed to be played on a squarer-shaped, 4:3 aspect ratio monitor. We are the only company left today that still offers this monitor. Authentic 4:3 arcade monitors are very expensive. As a result, many years ago arcade companies shifted entirely over to 19” or 24” LCD or LED computer monitors. These monitors come with an aspect ratio of 16:10 or 16:9. Aspect Ratio is critical because any monitor over a 4:3 (like the 16:10 or 16:9) is considered wide screen. The well-known problem with wide screen monitors with regards to classic arcade machines is that these monitors do NOT authentically display the arcade games of the ’80s in their proper dimension. The end result? These monitors stretch and distort the classic games which also alters the original speed of the game!
If you want an AUTHENTIC ’80s arcade classic experience, it is only possible with our 21” authentic, 4:3 aspect ratio, 15kz CGA Arcade Monitor.
21” Authentic 15kz CGA Arcade Monitor: This is the type of monitor installed in the arcade machines of the ’80s. The classics were originally programmed to be displayed on a 15kz CGA arcade monitor. No monitor can reproduce the game graphics of the classics like a 4:3 aspect ratio, 15kz CGA monitor. Additionally, many thousands of these machines from the ’80s are still in operation today due to the incredible longevity of the CGA Monitor. Our brand new, commercial-grade, CGA authentic arcade monitors are designed to run 24/7 and last decades.
If you want the very best in classic arcade game play then this is the monitor for you. It authentically reproduces the games of the ’80s, just the way you remember them.
- Joystick & Trackball Combo: Our unique cocktail table arcade machine has an expanded control panel which incorporates both a joystick and a 3″ commercial trackball. The trackball is used in games like Centipede®, Millipede®, Arkanoid® & Super Breakout® and will give you that authentic arcade feel just like you remember it.
- Expanded Table Top allows for drinks and snacks, while not encroaching upon game play area.
- Flip-Screen Technology: Available for One or Two player options. While in 2 player mode, after player one finishes their first turn, the screen automatically flips around to face player two for head-to-head game competition.
- Allows for Free Play or Accepts Coins. Equipped with a commercial grade – sophisticated electronic coin mechanism to easily handle the demands of any commercial location. In a home setting, you’ll still receive the same commercial coin-op. This is unlike what you’d receive from our competitors, who only affix a “sticker” to make it look like a coin-op. A commercial grade coin-op adds tremendous value to your arcade machine, whether you use it or not.
- Protected with the Highest Quality Tempered Glass Top:The clarity of game play combined with the look and feel of thick tempered glass is far superior over competitors that use Plexiglas tops.
You Can Personalize It: Our Arcade Classics Cocktail Table Arcade Machine with Trackballs™ comes standard with your choice of Ms. Pac-Man or Pac-Man artwork as shown. However, many of our clients prefer to make their game play even more exciting.
Choose from hundreds of licensed team artwork designs, or customize it with your family or business name:
NCAA®, NFL®, MLB®, NBA®, NHL®, NASCAR®. Click here to see examples…
4 Year Comprehensive Warranty: Everyone else only has 90 days or 1 year warranty. Our high level of commitment is evidenced by the industry's best 4 year comprehensive warranty which includes free parts.
*FREE SHIPPING (except for Alaska, Hawaii, Canada & International order which has a small shipping fee).
Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Expanded Customer Service Hours: 9am – 10pm
Call for world class customer service: 1-800-511-9895
For over 30 years, Arcade Classics™ has continued to offer the industry’s very best.
For people looking to set up the ultimate gamer’s paradise for their home or business the Arcade Classics Cocktail Table Arcade Machine™ is the number one choice.